National Youth Screening & Assessment Partners

Home About UsTraining Global Initiatives Publications News & Events Collaborators Contact Us
nysap logo

Juvenile Justice Links

“Mistakes Kids Make”

The MacArthur Foundation recently launched a Mistakes Kids Make communications campaign. This first video tells an important story about what can happen to kids when they commit a serious but non-violent crime.

Mistakes Kids Make

Only 5% of kids who get arrested have committed a violent crime, yet the other 95% often face the same fate. The mistakes we make as kids shouldn't ruin the rest of our lives.

Posted by 4KidsRising on Thursday, February 21, 2013